Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Fantasy Writers

Welcome, writers and readers alike. Anevay here. First time blogger and hopefully not a one time blogger. Got one of those pesky writers blocks bugging you? Have the itch to write but can't get over the block? Don't look at the block as a bad thing, look at it as a positive thing that can help you grow.
     I find that each time I get a writers block, when I starting writing again I get better. You've just got to get around that block, and hopefully I can help.
     Try this. What story do you get out of this picture?
Google: Pegasus.
     Does it grab you?
    Where are they? Who's holding the reins? Why is the Pegasus colored strangely? Where is the *person taking him/her and why?
     This is probably mostly for fantasy and fiction writers. See what you can do with it. Expand your horizon of writing (I know, cheesy. Go with it). Get your brain warmed up for what you're really looking to write.
Am I of any help? We'll see what I can do with the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment