Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Romance Writers

Romance, shmomance, some say. I say, as long as it's not too cheesy (and has just a little bit of cheese) then hey! Maybe it's not too bad. I mean, come on, it's romance! Of course it's going to be cheesy! Isn't all romance? Shakesphear's Romeo and Juliet, Twilight, Beastly, Beauty and the Beast--all cheesy--but good in their own ways, right?
The point is, all romance has to have a little bit of cheese. If there's no cheese it's not a romance. Then it's just awkward. Although, sometimes it's awkward anyway--but you get the point, right?
Google: romance<3
Since this week's theme is apparently pictures, here's another one.
Ah, surprisingly I love this one. It reminds me of a romance scene I wrote... hm, I wonder why...
It's actually pretty cute.
Sadly, I'm a romantic at heart. Most people are, they just can't write it. It takes skill to write truly good romance, in my opinion, but others would disagree.
What do you get out of it? What's their story? How is their relationship? How do they view each other?
All are good questions. So what are you going to write?

No comments:

Post a Comment